reagents for clinical laboratories
MININEPHPLUS™ is a small, stylish semi-automated nephelometer. It is easy to use and enables laboratories to offer a cost efficient service for lower volume specialist protein assays.
Freelite® serum free light chain assays
– The only semi-automated nephelometer able to run Freelite®
– Automatic antigen excess check for Freelite® assay
MININEPHPLUS™ Analyser & kits manufactured by Binding Site
– Binding Site supplies everything you need to run the MININEPHPLUS™. The systems, assays and results are developed, optimized and validated together, ensuring quality assays and results.
BN ProSpec System
ProSpec® is a dedicated, compact system that offers a consolidated menu of specialty and routine reagents for reliable plasma protein testing including cardiac risk assessment, kidney diseases, nutritional assessment and iron and anemia assessment as well as innovative markers such as monoclonal kappa and lambda free light chains, Cystatin C and Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin (CDT).
- Ideal for low- to mid-volume plasma protein throughput
- Comprehensive menu from one source: Over 64 assay protocols available for determination of various sample types
- Optimal alignment of systems and reagents
- Refrigerated onboard storage of controls and reagents
- Assistance with clinical interpretation through our innovative range of assessment programs available for Protis® Data Management System.