• Requires 2−3 drops of capillary blood (200 μl) from finger tip or earlobe (venous blood or serum/plasma can also be used)
• Results in 30 minutes – readable with the naked eye
• No additional instruments required
• Kit comes with all necessary equipment –including lancet, blood collection capillary, test device and reagents
• Comprehensive IgE in-vitro screening for 25−35 allergens simultaneously
• Test for food and inhalant allergies –different panels available
AESKUCARE® Allergy is also ideal for testing as a secure alternative to common test methods that could lead to anaphylactic shocks and are not indicated, e.g. for pregnant women, children, patients with acute skin conditions or taking antihistamines.