Viscoelastic testing with the ROTEM delta and its comprehensive liquid reagent portfolio, provides rapid differential diagnostic information to optimize transfusion decisions in major surgeries and traumatic bleeding scenarios. Coagulation status overview within 10 minutes quickly helps identify underlying coagulopathies and guides appropriate decisions for individualized and goal-directed therapy.
Redefining bleeding control
Optimal efficiency of patient blood management with ROTEM systems can reduce unnecessary transfusions, re-operation, infection rates, total hospital costs and mortality. Thus, enhancing hospital efficiency and patient care.
- Rapid patient management decisions:
- Results from ROTEM delta analysis, available within 5-10 minutes,
- Optimize patient treatment and monitor results.
- Four channels and a comprehensive reagent portfolio aid in the evaluation of coagulopathies.
- Simplified and rapid interpretation.
- Real-time results.
- Remote viewing capabilities.
- Advanced technology for quantitative and qualitative results Measuring clot elasticity of whole blood samples.
- Vibration-resistant stabilized thrombo-elastometry with 24-hour internal,
- Mechanical monitoring.
- Easy and safe handling
- Automated pipetting for standardized volumes.
- Single-use reagents for fast and reliable results.
- Intuitive touchscreen.
- Integrated training program and trouble-shooting.