• Comfort Paddle: Patented paddle is designed to improve patient comfort during mammograms. distributes pressure that is normally concentrated on the thickest part of the breast, helping to compress evenly along the natural curve of the breast with appropriate but not excessive force. It also allows for gradual application of pressure to the breast as compared to standard compression. The tilting of the paddle toward the nipple side allows for more even compression across the breast, helping to separate structures and maintain correct positioning.
• ASPIRE Stereotactic Biopsy System
• Tomo Biopsy option allows for targeting of suspicious areas under tomosynthesis guidance. Tomo biopsy is a simpler approach that can help reduce total procedure time.
• Review previous examinations on the acquisition workstation simply by requesting images from PACS.
• Targeting support includes a high-resolution dual-display system, selectable targeting mode (100 or 50µm), targeting guide function on stereo images and advanced image processing.
• Target position is shown on display screen, allowing technologist to make fine adjustments of the Z coordinate.
• Quickly and efficiently check needle depth directly from the biopsy device, providing peace of mind for the patient and protecting the exposure table from accidental damage.
• QC TOOLS
Fujifilm’s quality control program for ASPIRE Cristalle offers a simple, efficient way for technologists to perform the necessary quality tests to maintain peak image quality. Used for both screening and diagnostic mammography imaging, the 1 Shot Phantom M Plus allows technologists and physicists to efficiently perform accurate daily, quarterly, semi-annual and annual QC tests.
10 tests with one exposure
1. 1.Missed tissue at chest wall side
3. 3.System sensitivity
4. 4.Geometric distortion
5. 5.System artifact (entire image)
7. 7.Dynamic range
8. 8.Spatial resolution
10. 10.Linearity/beam quality