This kit is the fluorescent immunoassay to detect the qualitative presumptive detection of specific IgM and IgG to 2019 novel coronavirus (nCoV) in humoral fluid.
The STANDARD M Flu/SARS-CoV-2 Real-Time Detection Kit is a real-time reverse transcription PCR assay for the simultaneous detection of Flu A, Flu B and SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acids in human nasopharyngeal swab, oropharyngeal swab, and sputum specimens.
- Single tube reaction for detection of SARS-CoV-2, Flu A and Flu B
- One-step Real-Time RT-PCR
- Provide all reagents required for RT-PCR
- Multiple SARS-CoV-2 target genes: ORF1ab and E gene
- Conserved Flu target region: Flu A (Matrix gene), Flu B (NS1 gene)
- Internal control: RNA process control (from NA extraction)