NovaTec Immundiagnostica GmbH started out by developing and manufacturing ELISA products for the diagnosis of infectious diseases (NovaLisa). Over the years, the company expanded to product line outside of the infectious diseases field of expertise and has proven themselves in new areas of diagnosis such as: steroid, protein and thyroid hormones; tumor markers; diabetes monitoring; and circulating immuno complexes.
More recently we they have expanded into new areas such as the veterinary and Line blots arena.
All NovaLisa reagents are ready to use and very user friendly. Most kits have the same protocol, incubation time and common reagents, making them very easy to be used on the ThunderBolt and Bolt systems. The NovaLisa ELISA test kits are all:
- CE Approved
- Ready to use reagents
- Standardized procedures
- Special IgM-buffer to avoid interference with rheumatoid factors
- EIAs with cut off control
- Color coded reagents
- Quality Control (QC) performed manually as well as on several automated systems
- Long shelf-life
- Snap-off microtiter strips
- Ready to use on several automated systems
- Flexible packaging – 48 or 96 wells