- Can only be used with our latest lightweight and durable FDR D-EVO II detectors
- Completely wireless, battery powered
- Automatically senses x-ray exposure
- Fast and easy to use: image previews display in just 1-2 seconds, significantly minimizing wait time for the patient and increasing workflow efficiency for the technologist
- Enhanced function of the FDX Console with an easy customizable user interface
- Fujifilm’s advanced imaging technologies, patented ISS, Dynamic Visualization and Virtual Grid™ (option) are engineered for exceptional image quality and gentle dose.
- FDR D-EVO II detectors feature Fujifim’s Hydro AG antibacterial coating to assist with infection controls.
FDR-flex with FDR D-EVO II
FDR-flex mobile kit brings high quality digital imaging to any clinical setting
Completely portable: so compact and lightweight it can be hand-carried by one technologist. The FDR-flex mobile kit is compact enough to be carried to patients anywhere in the hospital who need exams, and flexible enough to turn any analog X-ray system into a complete DR solution instantly. No wired connection to the x-ray system is needed!
Fujifilm’s mobile x-ray systems facilitate exceptional care at the patient bedside, in the emergency department, operating rooms, ICU, NICU or wherever general x-ray is needed. Designed for smooth, quiet, speedy travel with the technologist throughout the hospital, Fujifilm’s portables offer exceptional ease-of-use and versatility.