Our advanced technology simplifies and speeds workflow so technologists can spend more time focused on patient interactions.
• Smart shortcuts and fewer clicks—set exposure and confirm acquired images on a single screen
• Simultaneously adjust density and contrast for both left and right views
• Minimize patient discomfort with automated compression and release
• Immediately output individual images to PACS, viewer, or printer during exam
• Improve system availability and extend system life with programmable automatic startup, sleep, and shutdown
The unique Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) detector pixel design on ASPIRE Cristalle outperforms traditional pixel arrays to help enable superior diagnostic accuracy for radiologists.
When compared to square pixels, HCP delivers:
• 20% increase in detector sensitivity
• Improved information capture
• Lower patient dose
It’s critical to think about the bigger picture when introducing DBT to your facility to keep your facility running as efficiently as possible. Our Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio, including Synapse 5 PACS and Synapse VNA, enables secure, easy-to-manage storage and access to the complete patient imaging record throughout the healthcare enterprise, regardless of the technology-generating source, format type, or siloed storage system.